To quote one listener: “absurdist theater meets Wayne’s World with a punk attitude”
We’re a band from Richmond, Virginia…that has decided to make a podcast. Come journey with us as we write songs for you in each episode! The musical and lyrical content of each show and each song is always completely improvised. Our topics and ideas come from our listeners, the internet, and our collective brain.
Check out the most recent episodes from The AdGRordcast!
- 11/27/20 Adgrodcast: The Talented Mr. Rodney Part 1 (the plan and execution) and 2 (treulogy), Heart Broken by The Telemarketer, Jeff Goldblum: Tiny Guyby AdGRod on November 27, 2020 at 7:00 am
THIS WEEK!! Rodney schemes on how to basically take Graham’s life and play his PS5. Then, Rodney spins the tale of a man whose heart is broken whilst attempting to woo the health insurance salesman on the phone, and finally, a reversal of fates where Jeff Goldblum becomes a tiny man instead of a giant mutant in The Fly. Prepare to have your face taken off and worn. ENJOY!
- 11/20/2020 Adgrodcast: George (7 of them), Kid Fugitive, The Boy Who Would Be Stingby AdGRod on November 20, 2020 at 7:00 am
THIS WEEK!! We delve into the family tree and do a song about 7 generations of men named George, and it’s a tree that ends with…Graham and Adam. Whoa. Then, _KID FUGITIVE_, and finally, the tale of a man named Sting–two men, even! The tears will fall, teeth will gnash, wailing will happen, and you will… …ENJOY!!
- 11/13/2020 Adgrodcast: Our New Hawaii 5-0 Theme Song, Grahamassic Park, Meanis, The Retirement of Mr. Clean, Squatty Pottyby AdGRod on November 13, 2020 at 7:00 am
THIS WEEK!! We get a listener suggestion to do an alternate intro to Hawaii 5-0, Graham ponders about having large mammals as parasites, and we write a tune about the world’s rudest penis: Meanis. Also, Mr. Clean retires and says “fuck it” to your clean house, and finally a short ballad to the squatty potty. Devolve with us. BECOME us. All your base are belong to us. ENJOY!
- 11/6/2020 Adgrodcast: 2020 is GREAT for Timothy Johnson, Highly Decorated Assassin Cat, Corporate Cocaineby AdGRod on November 6, 2020 at 7:00 am
THIS WEEK!! The story of Timothy Johnson whose 2020 is turning out to be pretty rad, honestly. Then, Gemini Man, but with cats, and finally Netflix and cocaine–brought to you _by_ Netflix (and Pepsi, and Disney, and Apple, and Tesla, and every other evil corporation). ENJOY!!!
- 10/30/20 Adgrodcast: THE 2020 HALLOWEEN EPISODEby AdGRod on October 30, 2020 at 6:00 am
It’s like a super shitty Tarot reading: Our 30th episode of our 3rd season happening on the 30th…it must be THE HALLOWEEN EPISODE! THIS WEEK! We delve deep into terrifying subjects like cannibalism, scary movies, and the most terrifying thing of all: ADULT REAL LIFE!! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! Carve out a pumpkin and sit in it fuckers, because we’re getting spoopy!